At Urban Vogue Weddings & Events, we are members the Calgary Bridal Association (CBA), Community of Wedding Innovators (COWI), and The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada (WPIC). Our philosophy is to treat every client, vendor, and colleague with mutual respect, integrity, honesty in pursuit and fulfillment of our passion for the best in customer experience.
- We treat each client fairly, and we will be honest and upfront in the representation of our clients.
- We uphold our ethics. We will not take or attempt to take clients from, or discredit, other vendors with gossip or slander.
- We will provide all services agreed upon in the contract that must be signed by both the client and Coordinator at the commencement of service.
- We believe in continuous education, networking and training within the Wedding Industry.
- Our pricing is upfront and industry comparable.
- We will make every effort to return calls and emails in a timely manner. (Within 48 hrs.)
- We always endeavour to benefit our client and not ourselves. Vendors are suggested on merit, in the best interests of the client, not ourselves or the vendor suggested.
- We can not guarantee your wedding will be perfect, but we can guarantee we will do everything within our power to make sure it is as close to perfection as it can be.